Thursday, October 13, 2011

The perfect Halloween costume

What I am about to tell you may come as a shock, so get your hyperventilating bag ready and hold onto your seats... I HAVE A FRIEND.
I know, I know. I don't know how I manage to keep friends since I am way too lazy to hang out, talk and be friendly.  So I guess it is a good thing my friend lives in South Carolina, and the only time I really talk to her is when I am on the computer.

Anywhoo.. This friend (I SWEAR SHE IS REAL!) came to me with a very serious problem. She needed help that only my intelligence, amazing personality and superior disposition could solve. She needed to find a cheap Halloween costume to wear for her boyfriend named Dom.
Dom is a make-believe man with all the amazing features a girl wishes her guy to be. I helped her create him a few weeks ago while I was bored studying in my Computer Science class.  He somehow managed to look exactly like Jensen Ackles.


Anyways, they really hit it off, and now she needs to look super sexy for him, but doesn't have the money to get a decent costume with the high heels, stockings and whatnots. 

Now, if you have ever met Jen, then you would know she is the PICKIEST MISS PICKSTER in the whole entire world. I came up with some of the most brilliant costumes in the universe, and she shot them all down.
Here are a few of my ideas:


She wasn't really liking my ideas, so I decided to go a different route, and started sending her photos.




Her response:



I tried everything! told her to throw a sheet over her head and go as the KKK, wear black and be a mime and even suggested rolling in cat poop and sand and going as a litter box! She didn't like any of my ideas. I was desperate, so I started thinking outside the box:



No success...  I was starting to get desperate, but still the next attempt was also a fail.


I finally gave up.











All of a sudden it hit me!  I figured it out. I knew the perfect costume for her. She could be sexy, cute, adorable and it is cheap and easy. She could go as a UNICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited, I quickly told her my idea.








But then I showed her how quick and easy the costume was and she was all for it! I'm so glad I was able to help my best friend Jen find the perfect costume!





Oh, and by the way Jen, if you are somehow murdered in a horrible, painful way no one is able to solve, DO NOT FRET! I will console the grieving Dom that looks exactly like Jensen Ackles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment